Friday, May 25, 2007

Does a crown make me a queen?

I have to go to the dentist this morning. Again. To have him work on that root canal tooth. Again. I cracked it and now I need a crown.

Here's what's cool, though: at soccer practice last night, this other mom I've been chatting with during every practice offered to watch the boys for me while I go! They've been begging to go to her house anyway, so I was thrilled to accept her offer. I might play SPF later, when I'm back and somewhat recovered, but for now I'm going to get ready to go.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing ok today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does SPF stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene - thanks, much better now!

    Butterfly - Stuff Portrait Friday hosted at www.randomandodd.com - I usually play every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went well at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes - the dentist (as chills go up my spine). I have a crown - a porceline crown - teenage daughter now calls me potty mouth (cause toilets are made from porceline)and she thought of that all on her own......sigh

    ReplyDelete