Monday, May 14, 2007

More tomorrow

I have so many things I want to write about, and really no time to do it. I had a doctor's appt. this morning and it just threw off my whole day. I'm fine, by the way. Just a recurrent bladder infection that's now gone. I had some blood drawn, too. That's always fun. I usually get all woozy and start to fall over, but I was okay this morning. I think I was too annoyed at how long I had to wait to get too woozy. Half an hour, just to get into the lab to get blood drawn? Add that to the half hour I waited to see the doctor, and I was really wishing I'd remembered that book I left sitting by the back door.

Well, I'm going to have some good stories, pictures, anecdotes and whatnot this week, so make sure you come back. Now I have to go do school.

1 comment:

  1. I always have a book with me for the doc, because lately, all of my appts take FOREVER!!
    Glad you're ok :-)

    ReplyDelete