Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday

For this week's WCW, I bring you this:The "W" for this picture is "Watch your back!" Friday's concert was awesome (more about that in this past Monday's post, if you want to read it). And they always end with "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?", arguably (and sadly) their most famous song. So, at the end of the song, they shout, "Watch your back!" and point into the audience. They've changed a lot of stuff in their concerts over the years, but this has been the same since the first time I saw them twelve years ago.
Oh, Rockapella, how I love you!
Did you play?

7 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm totally giggling at my desk that that's what they ended with!!
    Great WCW!!
    I played too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Yes, it sounds like you really did have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I have no idea what you are talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like it would be a really fun concert to go to. I have to say, though, that I'm only familiar with their Carmen Sandiego song. I'll have to see what else they've got out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene - I know - it's been their final song forever (though they do an encore after that).

    Cheeky - oh yes, I did!

    Kami - Sacrilege! Go to the Rockapella website at once!

    Jen - Best concert ever! They have a lot of stuff on ITunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great show...nothing better than seeing your favs in concert.

    Bonus Points for the Where and Watch and as Peanut would call them Wackapella (she has an issue with her "r" sound)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have no idea who they are...and now that i see that that is sacrilege... i will view their website asap

    ReplyDelete