Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bye, Gran! Come again soon!

My parents are taking my grandmother to the airport today. It's been so nice having her here, and the boys have barely left the motor coach since it pulled in! Then they're going to visit my other grandmother on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. They'll be back in about a week.

The boys all went to the dentist yesterday and, miracle of miracles, there were NO cavities! I think that's the first time that's happened. Which is definitely a good thing, not only because there will be no return trips for fillings, but because I finally feel like we've accomplished something with all the brushing and rinsing and stuff.

Have you seen The Village? What a cool movie! I just saw it for the first time this weekend, and even though I guessed the secret, it was still really good. Of course, I've liked all of M. Night Shyamalan's movies.

Boy, I'm really rambling this morning.

Just a reminder, if you want to vote for me in the RFS blog awards, do so here.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment