Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Scrappy

Scroll down for WBW, but I'd love your opinion on my scrap pages, too!

I have been a sort of part-time scrapbooker for a while now. I bought a few things, but not too many, and any time there was a sale on paper, I picked out a few new ones. But then my color printer died, I had no way to print pictures, and so I stopped.

I've known about digital scrapping for a while, but the only program I had that would do it could only save its own format. No good for showing off to anybody else, which is, after all, one of the points of scrapping in the first place. Well, my dad lent me a program that will do everything I want and let me save as a JPG, so now I can catch up with all those moments I've missed scrapping (yeah, right).

Here are a couple I've done. Each one took less than fifteen minutes!



What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I am an addicted paper scrapper without much time to scrap - I haven't tried digital yet although I use a digital camera all the time. I just download to Sam's and go pick up my prints. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray - I am an intergalagtic hitchhiker. Does that make me a hoopy frrod? Where's my towel?

    I Love the scrap pages - especially the first one.

    Nice blog! I found my way here through SPF.

    ReplyDelete