Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Mother's Day present

Hubby said I could share pictures of what he brought home on Mother's Day. I almost didn't. I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get all jealous. Here it is:
I know, how lucky am I? He knows someone at work who had this car, and he has been wanting a diesel so he can experiment with bio-fuels, like vegetable oil. So when he found out he could get this one for almost nothing, he had to have it. Now most women would be thrilled with the gift of one car, but look what else Hubby brought home:This one actually runs (unlike the diesel), and is worth probably $1000. He got both cars for (are you ready?) $60! After we sell the second one, we'll have a nice little profit. In the meantime, I have a new lawn ornament. Don't you want to be me?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Well, at least one of them is candy apple red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawn ornament - LOL! That just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete