Friday, May 19, 2006

SPF - ???

I have no idea what to call this week's SPF, so I'll just do it. Kristine gave the following assignment:

Something discarded: I'm sure if you have small children, you have at least one sippy cup discarded somewhere in your house. At any given time, I have more like 20 of them hiding under furniture and behind doors. Oh, how glad I will be when they all drink out of normal cups and then put them in the sink!

Get down low and make something ugly look pretty: You don't get much uglier than an old college snack bar table. This was our first kitchen table when we got married. It now holds my dollhouse. But look how shiny the brass is, and what a pretty green the base is! Cool!

A picture that imitates someone else's style:


I'm not sure whose style this reminds me of, but I know it's not mine. I never manage to capture that perfect moment. Yet here it is. How much fun is that?

So, did you play?

2 comments:

  1. Good pics, especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX for stopping by to see my SPF. Your last photo is very clear which is great and unusual for those underwater tank pics. It captures the joy well!

    ReplyDelete