Friday, May 12, 2006

Stuff Portrait brought to you by the letter F and the number 2

This week, Kristine has challenged us with the number two.

Something you have two of:

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I have two kitchens. The family that built the house was Jewish and kept this kitchen kosher for Passover. We mainly use it for breakfast. The other kitchen is in the basement and is where I do all of my cooking. The downside to two kitchens, though, is that I have to clean two kitchens.

Something you need two of:

Rooms full of books. I love books. I have one room full of books, but I really need two (or more!) because they're taking over every other room in the house. And I keep buying more! (Sorry the pic's so dark - it wasn't that dark on the camera).

2:

From one of the baby's toys.

So there you have it! Did you play?

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics.

    Interesting about the second kitchen. I'd go insane trying to keep two kitchens clean in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo - the last pic is so colorful. It looks like candy. I want to eat it. LOL.

    More rooms full of books sounds like Heaven, Jana. And thank you for renewing my jealousy over the 2 kitchen thing. I had forgotten ;)

    ReplyDelete