Thursday, May 11, 2006

Okay, I have to get this out of my system

What were you thinking, America?? Chris, the only one with any real star potential, is gone. I am still shocked. Now don't get me wrong: there are things I like about all of the final three. But Chris has "it" - that special something that makes a star. There, I said it. Of the final three, I really can't make a prediction. Now that Chris is gone, ah, do I really care?


Moving on, I was cheering for best buds BJ and Tyler last night as they wolfed down two giant bowls of fried crickets and went on to come in first in that leg of The Amazing Race. I guess MoJo lost their mojo. Talk about karma! Go, BJ and Tyler! It's great to see people having fun with the race. Although I really won't be upset if Ray and Yolanda win, either. But not the Frat Boys, please, not the Frat Boys!

And finally, Lost is moving toward one major humdinger of a finale this year. I can't believe they let Libby live long enough to see Hurley, but didn't let her say, "Michael shot me," before she died. C'mon, it's two more words! I have to say, the actor who plays Michael is awfully good at those evil looks. Now, what is up with Eko? After watching a video that tells him the whole "push the button" thing is just a psychological experiment, why in the world does he think it's more important now than it ever was to keep pushing the stupid button? What is he thinking? Anyone? (sound of crickets) That's what I thought.


So, now that you're all aware I watch too much television, let's have your comments. Am I right or am I dead wrong about Chris? Who should win the race? And what in the world is going to happen in the Lost finale?

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of Locke and Mr. Eko. (I love to say that, Mee-sta EayKo) LOL. I think everyone on this show are amazing actors. I wasn't a huge Libby fan but did you see that scary face she made when she died? OMG. Freaked me out... I cried for Hurley... I even feel sad today. I feel like he's real. I want to hug him. LOL.

    As for the code - go back to my comments - I wrote what to do with it there.

    As for AI, heard that Chris got knocked off. Everyone is really bummed. :p He was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tee! I found what to do with the code somewhere. Didn't really get the whole thing. I agree with you though - I don't have time to mess with the whole ARG. Great acronym for it, BTW - ARG!!

    I wish I could give Hurley a hug, too.

    ReplyDelete