Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The "d" word




Yes, I need to go on a diet. Well, actually, I have been on one for two weeks, and lost three pounds so far. Yay, me.

See, for the past ten years, I have either been pregnant, breastfeeding, or have managed to lose a scant few pounds before becoming pregnant again. Before my first pregnancy, I weighed 139. I won't divulge my weight now, but let's just say that even if I lose all 50 pounds I plan to, I won't be 139 again.

Anyway, now that my last baby is almost weaned (he still nurses once in the morning), I feel like I can finally cut back on my caloric intake. I discovered slim-fast.com, which has wonderful free weight loss tools, and you don't have to use Slim-Fast to use them. It will track your daily calories, fat, etc., and even suggest menus for you! You can also track your physical activity, if you have any (whistles, looks away guiltily).

Feel free to ask me how it's going and keep me accountable. I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment