Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday TV Talk

First off, I have not finished watching the finale of The Amazing Race yet, so don't spoil it for me!!

I was not entirely surprised that Elliott left AI last night, although that would not have been my choice. Did you see how close the voting was? Scary! So now it's down to Taylor and Kat, and frankly, does anyone care at this point? I'm not buying either of their albums. Watch Chris Daughtry outsell both of them combined.

And on Lost, I knew I could count on Sayid to see through Michael's pathetic lies. But what are they going to do about it? We've been promised a mind-blowing finale this season, and answers to lots of questions, so we'll see. And what does that boat showing up at the end mean for the losties? Will they be rescued? Also, I've found my favorite new euphemism: We got caught in a net. I'm so going to use that one!

1 comment:

  1. I really love that Sayid could see through that Michael is lying somehow...I'm glad it turned out that way.

    I'm looking forward to next week as well.

    ReplyDelete