Monday, May 15, 2006

How was your Mother's Day?

Mine was wonderful! I got some much-needed rest, which is always a good thing. The highlight of the day was when my boys brought me lunch. They had made a salad with tuna, lettuce, croutons and salad dressing all on their own. It was amazing! It truly rivaled any tuna salad you'd get in a restaurant. I told them they could make that for me anytime!

My mom told me she'd suggested breakfast in bed to them, and my oldest pointed out that he's usually not awake when I eat breakfast. Very true. So thanks, Mom, for suggesting they make me lunch instead. It was delicious!

Hubby has hinted about taking me out to dinner tonight, when his sister is supposed to be here and could watch the boys. I hope she gets here early enough!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great Mother's day, the best yet actually. Especially the part where I got a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete