Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WBW - Swimwear edition

TKW, in anticipation of summer and her impending trip to Mexico, has asked to see our swimwear of the past. So to get your mind off McPhee's slaughtering of "Against All Odds," here are mine:
Here I am enjoying the sun by the pool. My youngest son makes that exact same face when he's excited about something.

Here I am by the pool in Ocean City, Maryland. My grandmother owned a condo there when I was growing up and we went every summer. I always preferred the pool to the ocean - no sand.

And here I am a couple of years later, by the same pool, posing with my dad. I wish I could go there right now. Not to the pool - to a time when I was skinny. Ah, well.

Did you play?

3 comments:

  1. GREAT WBW -

    And Yes, Kathie did slaughter that song - awful, just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pool over sand too.

    McBoobies did sing that song weird.

    Happy WBW!

    ReplyDelete