Friday, May 05, 2006

SPF - Cinco de Mayo

Kristine has a truly random list of things this week. Let's see:

Body of Water:Did you know the human body is roughly 2/3 water? This is the smallest "body of water" I've got around here.

Something with Flavor:
I found this mint growing wild in our yard. I can't wait to make some mint tea! Yummy!

Where I Plant Myself:You would not believe the number of sofas I sat on before I found one that was actually comfortable. We've had it ten years now and it's still just as soft and cushy as it was then. This is my preferred place to sit and read. If we moved our wide-screen tv down here, I'd probably never get up (well, except for the obvious reason).

Did you play? I'd love to stop by and see your stuff.

14 comments:

  1. aweeee what a cutie :)

    I love wild mint . We used to pick it and chew it when I was younger. I have not seen any wild mint since I moved to Texas though .. hmmmmmm


    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smallest body of water is a cutie. When I saw it I thought you were going to comment about a wet diaper - I'm glad you didnt. HaHa.

    Happy SPF!
    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute body of water hehe
    happy spf
    I played

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's a good idea to take the picture of your kid... Thinking outside of the box. I would have never made the connection about our bodies being water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dreaded today's SPF 'coz i knew i'd be seeing a lot of comfy sofas and i still have yet to buy one!

    i played!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at that mint!!!

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    I played :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good take on the body of water.

    Why can't we grow chocolate to go with that mint?

    I'm diggin all the comfy couches.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the body of water pic--very creative (and cute!).

    If I had mint in my backyard, I'd be making mojitos every night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to have mint in our backyard. I wonder why it stopped growing? What a cute little body of water.
    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that body of water pic!

    I played too!

    Happy SPF

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great little body of water you got there.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you have the cutist body of water :)

    Creative SPF!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were nominated in the RFS Blog Awards! oooh

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe! love your interpretation of "body of water"! i played along too. =)

    ReplyDelete