Thursday, July 07, 2005

Congrats to Kelly!

What an exciting finale to Dancing With the Stars! I thought it was going to be John and Charlotte all the way, and then, out of nowhere, comes Kelly Monaco with her partner, Alec Mazo, and they blow the judges away with their incredible freestyle dance! We weren't even sure the judges had 10 paddles to show until all three of them pulled them out for the last dance of the series.

I have to say, I was shocked, but I wasn't disappointed. John O'Hurley had kind of been the favorite all along, but after last week, I honestly didnt' know which of them would win. So I'm very happy for Kelly. She really did deserve to win.

Now I can't wait to see who they get to dance next time. Who would you like to see on Dancing With the Stars?

4 comments:

  1. I only caught this show once or twice and so I wasn't really into it. I'd love to see some A list celebrities on the show. I didn't really know any of these people well so it wasn't that interesting to me. Some of the dancing was fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they'll have a much better chance of getting "better known" celebrities now that the show's such a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watched the show, but being a general hospital fan, I am thrilled she won. I think she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, frankly, we think you're all whacko. Anyone with any sense at all could plainly see that John and Charlotte should have won. The grace, the class, the moves! What did what's-her-face have? BIG BOOBS. And she showed them off to a very willing-to-oogle audience. If John had only worn his Speedo he'd have won.

    ReplyDelete