Friday, July 01, 2005

Tagged by the Deputy's Wife

Thanks for the tag, Chris!

Three nicknames - Banana, JC (for my first and middle name), Mommy

Three things I like about myself - My hair, my sense of humor, my self-confidence

Three things that scare me - Dead bodies, heights, calculus

Three everyday essentials - Coffee, hugs, laughter

Three things I'm wearing right now - Birkenstock sandals, a wrist brace for my carpal tunnel, and my glasses because I didn't have a chance to stick my contacts in yet

Three fave bands growing up - The Monkees, Randy Stonehill, Steve Taylor and Some Band

2 truths and a lie - I need to lose 40 pounds, I like turnip greens, I enjoy all this hot weather

Three things I can't do without - My husband, my boys, high-speed internet access

Three things I can certainly live without - Vacuuming, laundry, cooking

Three places I want to go on vacation - Australia, California, Hawaii

Three things I want to do before I die - See the Grand Canyon, finish and publish a novel, have grandchildren

Now I'm tagging Sandy, if she ever gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment