Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Insomnia

I had one of those nights. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. Millions of thoughts kept running around in my head. I finally got up at 1 a.m. and came to the computer. All due props to NYC, the Internet is the city that never sleeps. I hung out here until 2:30, when I finally crawled back into bed. I think I drifted off around 3.

So you will forgive me if I have nothing witty to say at the moment, oh loyal readers. I know I have a very clever post hidden somewhere in my foggy brain, but I can't find it. I will come back later today and say something very important and interesting (to me, anyway!).

4 comments:

  1. Must be contagious - I've been like that, too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning fellow insomniac.It's morning to me, but I just got up a bit ago to shower. Thank God my 15 y/o can look after the 5 year old, I was exhausted.

    That is a little weird we're both up til the same time..maybe it's a full moon, woman cycle thing? LOL I don't know but it was annoying.

    I too finally got to bed at about 3am..

    I tried praying while laying there, my mind just wandered to a million different things. I tried a little tv. Nothing. Then I just ended at the pc.

    I hate nights like that, but thinking back I had chai at 3p. Could I be such a caffeine wimp that it kept me up from 3p to 3a? If so, how pathetic. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it still insomnia when you wake up before 6am and can't get back to sleep or is it just time to get up?

    Anyway, I'm glad you finally got some shut eye.

    BTW I found you on Christian Bloggers. Cool, eh?

    Glory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, Blogger won't let me read your archives so I can't search for things about you to ask in-depth questions!
    so, here's from what I DO know or want to know:

    1. I know you teach your children at home, can you tell us what led to that decision and how you think your children's life experience differs than one going to public school?

    2. How did you become a Christian and how has it changed your life?

    3. How did you meet your husband?
    And how did you know he was "the one?" (I liked this question from Marie)

    4. Tell us about your goals from when you were a child and if you have fulfilled any of them.

    5. If there were anything you could change about your life this instant, what would it be? Likewise, are you content with the way things are now?

    ReplyDelete