Friday, July 22, 2005

Self Portrait Friday

It is Self Portrait Friday, so head over to Katy's and see who else is participating. Today is all about your computer work station. Here I am at my desk, a big metal monstrosity we bought for $20 from my brother-in-law's office when they redecorated. Notice the obligatory cup of coffee in the New Baby mug my doula gave me. I am wearing my oh-so-fashionable wrist brace to prevent further carpal tunnel pain. My hair is still wet from the shower this morning, but I just had to get down here and blog!

6 comments:

  1. You look so busy and yet comfee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging area and oh I do love a bargin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing where people blog. Great pic!! (and I love Katy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, almost looks like my area. Except you got nice long hair and I got crazy short curly hair! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the big monitors those of you in the Real World have.... oh, I am so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL....Yeha, where is your face. Not that I have any room to talk. You can't see my mug this week either.

    ReplyDelete