Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pictures of Sesame Place

Here's Joshua with Baby Bear. Caleb, Isaac and I were on the Vapor Trail roller coaster at the time.

This is Isaac playing on one of the playgrounds.


Here's Noah playing with one of the soft building blocks in Big Bird's Nest.


This is Caleb standing on the famous stoop on Sesame Street. That's Oscar's trash can next to him. He banged on it for quite a while, but Oscar never came out.

We did go to Sesame Place on Friday, but the power had just gone out and they weren't letting anybody in. We went back a few hours later, and the gates were closed. So we only had one day at the park, but we had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jana! Looks like the boys had fun.

    Okay got a question for Oh Great Mother of Boys... My 3 1/2 year old is potty trained. Kind of. The first week, he did both duties in the potty. No problems. Now he won't go poop in the potty. He tried to hold it and now just goes in his underwear. Got any suggestions?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how fun! I never heard of this place. Is this the home state of the show? Sounds like I need to put this on my to-see list! Looks like they really enjoyed themselves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take my kids there some day. They are in love with Sesame street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't comment that often ,but was surfing with BE..I had to say these are adorable pics with adorable kids. Little cuties!

    We've never made it to SP, and at this point the only one remotely interested would be my 5 y.o..LOL But I can still go right? Just to pretend they aren't growing up too fast? LOL

    ReplyDelete